The Xbox One-sie
Straight-up. I simply must have this. That is all.
Microsoft recently revealed to Engadnet that they're looking into producing adult-sized onesies for gamers. What exactly do these one-dies have to offer for gaming fans?
- Oversized pockets for controllers/ gamepads & remotes.
- Forearm pads to help keep you from sliding during an intense play-sesh'.
- A hood that won't interfere with your bulky headphones.
- An arm pocket to store your phone.
- The option to have your gamer tag embroidered on it.
- Comes in Black or White (and avail. in women & men's sizes).
Most sites are talking about the Xbox Onesie a bit tongue-in-cheek-ly, trying to sound as if they're not drooling over their keyboard and praying to the great Nerd God that these become more than just conceptual. Right now, if Microsft DOES decide to actually produce and sell these, they're only looking to have them be an Australian offering. That said, if the internet blows up about this, I'm sure they'll look into having these go to mass-market for all.
*Fingers crossed* Because I SOOOOOOOOOO want these and am NOT afraid to admit it!